Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My new car

stonerose

Trainee
I'm proud to announce I have realised a dream of owning a 911! Here is my facelift 996 Carrera. She's a 3.6 tip cab. She goes like a rocket!

Private sale with a good heritage and a file full of invoices.

I do want to get her checked over though - who would you recommend around South a London/ North Kent?

Specifically a warning light came on 'tiptronic emergency run'. Porsche main dealer looked at this a couple of months ago and did the oil in the box but made a note to keep an eye on it... any ideas?

Will add pic - won't let me upload from phone..

A little South of you but Ken at 9E Gatwick area one of the very best :thumb:

South London / North Kent = Elite Porsche

http://eliteporsche.co.uk/

ps. :welcome: to 911 ownerhip. Looking forward to pics. :thumb:

Welcome to 911 ownership, looking forward to seeing the pics.

As T8 suggests Elite Porsche in Belvedere who are a site sponsor. I've never used them personally but hear good things.

I use BrooklandsKent based in Swanley, a 2 min drive from jct3 M25. They do all my work, will be doing my clutch & RMS next month and have previously recommended them to another forum member. Ask for Barry or Chris 01322 616716

Welcome - Tip Cab is an excellent choice :thumb:

Hello to another Tip Cab.

I use Brooklands Kent too, nice guys and don't do anything that doesn't need doing.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andewcb
Back