She's back!!!

HSC911

Sebring
Post number 4,000 :success:

And just got my car back after just over 2 years, £000's spent on paint and 'while you're at it' jobs. A bit of Johnny Dangerous's car still lives in her too :lol: as I bought the shell to nick some parts from.

Drove her home yesterday. 120 miles of pure smiles!!!

Soon to be at a meet near you (Probably in May) :thumbs:

Couple of pics, when I collected and a during to show off her 'purpleness' :grin:

Just need to sort out the wheels as they look poor now the rest is perfect! Oh, and a super duper wax, maybe PPF....the list never ends :sad:

:thumb:

Looks glorious! What is the colour?

Looks great! I was literally in the same position as you and just got mine back last week after a year and a half

You really forget how great it is to drive.

Looking amazing, look forward to seeing it soon :thumbs: :thumbs:

116618LN said:
Looks great! I was literally in the same position as you and just got mine back last week after a year and a half

You really forget how great it is to drive.

:agree:

Time flew really as had a lot going on so was not bothered about how long it took...the only gutting thing was reading about meets/trackdays/seeing pics of all your cars :sad:

BHZ661 said:
Looking amazing, look forward to seeing it soon :thumbs: :thumbs:

I will pop up to MK for a brew :thumbs:

Looking forward to sitting in the garage late at night and have a cuppa/beer with her...she's the only one that really understands me :grin:

Stunning :thumb:

ragpicker said:
Superb stuff!!

C'mon then, what have you had done to it??

:thumbs:

Mostly cosmetic:

Bare metal respray, couple of panels from JD's car (the straight ones :sad: ), a couple of brand new panels from Porsche too. Every nut and bolt, inside and out, was new/used but are now Porsche and not random ones from a Mecano set!

4 wheels alignment...loads of stuff!

Still awaiting the final proper invoice but here's a small snap shot of some of it:

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Next, interior and wheels as they look shabby now :roll:

Always welcome as long as you dont try and sell me something :floor: :floor:

BHZ661 said:
Always welcome as long as you dont try and sell me something :floor: :floor:

I'm not bringing the biscuits then!!! :wack:

:grin:

Thanks you two...I may start a thread for her but I was thinking of both of your thread's...I need more time/skill to be at your level!!! :sad:

I will just post up a thread as and when I, or a properly trained person, attempts to do something :grin:

Headlights...another thing to add to the list! One of those was from JD too :floor:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...