Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How cheep does a 911 have to be?

£28,995 !!! What a bargain for someone!

If this had been a few months ago, I'd be buying this.

I thought that this would 'fly' out the door :grin:

Cheap car IMHO :thumb:

HSC911 said:
I thought that this would 'fly' out the door :grin:

Cheap car IMHO :thumb:

So did I. :sad: :sad: :sad:

FZP said:
I've seen the white one a couple of times. They really are a lot of car for the money. Watched the Supercar Build show on them the other day. Rather interesting.

Yes it was the white one, ive also seen it at total fitness, quite common on the roads really....

Hi Les,

I see this finally sold. Did you get your asking price?

Looking forward to reading how you get on with the Aston.

Went today for £500 less than the asking price to a dealer who is going to use it through the summer then put it up for sale.
He put the deposit down and plans to collect it when he is back from his hols next weekend.

Feel a bit :sad: to see it go, but I've still got one Porsche on the drive :D

I'm now looking forward to collecting this 6.0L V12 beauty:

DB9.jpg

Les said:
Went today for £500 less than the asking price to a dealer who is going to use it through the summer then put it up for sale.
He put the deposit down and plans to collect it when he is back from his hols next weekend.

Feel a bit :sad: to see it go, but I've still got one Porsche on the drive :D

I'm now looking forward to collecting this 6.0L V12 beauty:

DB9.jpg

Well done Les, to be honest id prefer the 911 cab anyday! :dont know:

spongebob squarepants said:
Well done Les, to be honest id prefer the 911 cab anyday! :dont know:

That's because you've only had 7 Porsches lol. When you get to 8, you'll fancy a change ;-)

Good point :grin:

Enjoy the V12. I've never owned more than a V8 and would love have a V10 and a V12 before I go.

Interesting thread. I'm looking to buy around sept/October, and had started looking at 981 cayman s instead of 997.2 due to strong prices.

I'd noticed nothing seems to be selling and thought it might be worth making a cheeky bid on a couple that have been sat for sale over the summer.

Glad you got everything sorted in the end.

Magic919 said:
Enjoy the V12. I've never owned more than a V8 and would love have a V10 and a V12 before I go.
Where are you going :dont know:

nice one Les, see the 911 just didnt want to go maybe its gutted that it didnt get a new engine like all your others have lol. keep us posted on how you get on with the DB9 and as we have discussed I hope you have a better time than I did with my DB9 :thumb: :thumb:

We (mrs F & me) are already talking about swapping her Boxster for a 911.. don't think I'll be without one for long.

Kev.K said:
Interesting thread. I'm looking to buy around sept/October, and had started looking at 981 cayman s instead of 997.2 due to strong prices.

I'd noticed nothing seems to be selling and thought it might be worth making a cheeky bid on a couple that have been sat for sale over the summer.

Glad you got everything sorted in the end.

just hang on the markets stagnant which will get even better for buyers as winter approaches :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back