Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DSC Controller Group buy

dn4sty said:
Scholester said:
I have just listed a little used V1 for sale on Ebay if anyone wants one cheaper than the group buy and without having to wait.

V1 is compatible with 997.1 Turbo, GT and all 997.2 cars on a plug and play basis.
Also compatible with 997.1 Carrera/Carrera S with the additional accelerometer which would need to be purchased and installed separately.

Happy to post or pickup from N.Bristol weekends or Orpington Kent midweek.

Amazing! Just snapped this up - so that is me out of the group buy now.

So unfortunately DSC have confirmed that the controller I got off Scholester is only compatable with 997.2 and turbo cars - it is not compatible with other 997.1 cars even WITH the 3 axis accelerometer.

So if you missed out on the group buy, want a better deal, and don't want to wait until January, I have a 997.2 controller I'm looking to offload for what I purchased it for. PM me if interested!

Damn! Missed the deadline on this but managed to get one direct from DSC minutes before you lot cleaned out all their stock :)

Being fitted next Tuesday by Chris Franklin so will report back (it's going in my wife's 60K 997.1 C4s cab that has recently had total suspension renewal by Chris).

dn4sty said:
dn4sty said:
Scholester said:
I have just listed a little used V1 for sale on Ebay if anyone wants one cheaper than the group buy and without having to wait.

V1 is compatible with 997.1 Turbo, GT and all 997.2 cars on a plug and play basis.
Also compatible with 997.1 Carrera/Carrera S with the additional accelerometer which would need to be purchased and installed separately.

So unfortunately DSC have confirmed that the controller I got off Scholester is only compatable with 997.2 and turbo cars - it is not compatible with other 997.1 cars even WITH the 3 axis accelerometer.

So if you missed out on the group buy, want a better deal, and don't want to wait until January, I have a 997.2 controller I'm looking to offload for what I purchased it for. PM me if interested!

Hi dn4sty - I'm interested and have sent you a PM

Bayernlarge said:
dn4sty said:
dn4sty said:
Scholester said:

Hi dn4sty - I'm interested and have sent you a PM

@dn4sty - my PM appears to be stuck in my outbox, can you check to see if your inbox is full please? Let me know when and I'll resend if needed. Thx

Bayernlarge - I sent him a PM earlier. Looks like it has been read but I have no reply yet.

Bayernlarge said:
@dn4sty - my PM appears to be stuck in my outbox, can you check to see if your inbox is full please? Let me know when and I'll resend if needed. Thx

The post will stay in your 'outbox' until the recipient opens it.

You'll know when he's opened it as it will have moved to your 'sent' box.

Re: Arrived

NineExcellence said:
Hi,

Just a quick update to say all the controllers just arrived a few minutes ago.

We will get these processed early next week and send you out each a tracking number from TNT.

Kind Regards Amy

Great news! Thanks Amy!!

Well, mine has arrived (997.1) and I am currently sitting in the warm watching Peter at Center Gravity fit it. All I can say is that if you are going down the DIY route, you are braver than me!

drmark said:
Well, mine has arrived (997.1) and I am currently sitting in the warm watching Peter at Center Gravity fit it. All I can say is that if you are going down the DIY route, you are braver than me!

As they don't need the accelerometer thingy it can be fitted to a 997.1 Turbo or any Gen2 car in less than a minute - once you've established exactly where it's located.

It's in (997.1). Not overly impressed by improvement in comfort at low speed in normal - it's there but marginal - but car does feel better at speed, particularly the steering (but I had a new track rod end too).

PS my car has had new suspension - dampers, bushes, arms, ARBs, top mounts etc - within last 10 k at Center Gravity so rest in good nick.

Has anyone got their TNT tracking number yet?

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e46m3
Back