Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DSC Controller Group buy

remarklima

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi all,

The DSC PASM controller does look like a great bit of kit! Obviously, it's pretty pricy tho'...

So has there been any group buys in the past? Any vendors worth speaking to, to get minimum numbers etc...? We could maybe try and get a list going ready for Feb / March in the new year?

Thanks

~~~
List so far:
~~~

RemarkLima - 997.1 + 3 axis module
CB911C4S - 997.1 + 3 axis module
Riccardo - Maybe? 997.1 + 3 axis module
Gryph - 997.2
Barlow - 997.2
Porkaholic - 997.2
Big Jock - 997.1 + 3 axis module
jimbojimy797 - 997.1 Turbo (no 3 axis module required)
nigel99 - 991.1 GTS
MarcR - 997.2 Turbo
pothole - 987.2
Jsw997 - 997.2 Turbo
b2thomas - 997.2
Sparkchap - 997.1 + 3 axis module
Jonathon555 - 997.2
EHKO - 997.1 + 3 axis module

Brilliant! Many thanks.

I'd be happy to co-ordinate if there's enough interest. Please put your names down and let's see if we can get the ball rolling.

Sometimes 9e do Black Friday sales, might be worth looking out for that.

I would definitely be up for it - plus the additional unit for 997.1.

I am interested in the DSC controller although the pricing is likely to be more than I am comfortable paying for an upgrade.

Always find I'd more easily spend that sort of money on maintenance (tyres, brakes, etc.) rather than upgrades.

Riccardo said:
I am interested in the DSC controller although the pricing is likely to be more than I am comfortable paying for an upgrade.

Always find I'd more easily spend that sort of money on maintenance (tyres, brakes, etc.) rather than upgrades.

I'm of the same mind as you and haven't bothered upgrading anything on my car except for this. It's a big spend but well worth it and it can always be sold on for a decent % of the purchase cost at a later date.

An option would be to put a wanted ad up.

I'd also be interested in this for a .2 - have only heard good things!

Thanks all, I've updated the list - please reply if there's any more!

Great, added to the list!

Also, if anyone is a member of any other forums, please point them here or let me know.

I've posted on Pistonheads. Will do the same on PCCGB - but if someone is a member of TIPEC would they mind doing the same as it seems like we're getting some traction!

Cheers,
RL

There is a similar thread on PCGB 997 forum - text deleted.

911uk MOD EDIT: There's already more interest on here AND that 997 forum is only accessible by PCGB Members.

Thanks for the link, I've posted on the thread over in PCCGB - you can join the forum without stumping up the membership fees... But I've not got the time to track more than 1 forum!

Porkaholic said:
Me too for a .2

Added to the list :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andewcb
Back