Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DSC Controller Group buy

Emailed you directly Ken as also interested in one plus an accelerometer.

Hi
Definitely interested.
2005 997.1 so V1 plus 3 axis accelerometer needed. Car has recently fitted b16 damptronics but is otherwise stock
Thanks for organising

Hopefully not too late, sent you a PM Mark, many thanks for organising.

.2 here too.

remarklima a big thank you for organising. Thought about one for years and your group buy finally gave me the push I needed

:worship:

Urban Ranger said:
remarklima a big thank you for organising. Thought about one for years and your group buy finally gave me the push I needed

:worship:

No problem! I'm enjoying the 911, but I do miss the compliance of my old S1 Exige so hoping this moves it somewhere between the two - a car that can do the school run and a track day and a B road blast, it'll be the real do everything!

Contacted Ken direct and paid for mine.
Thankyou for organising the bulkbuy.

MR997 said:
Contacted Ken direct and paid for mine.
Thankyou for organising the bulkbuy.

I have just heard from Ken , so I have resent my email details again

If not I will call tomorrow

Shipping update

Hi,

Just a note that all the controllers on the group buy were shipped end of last week and are expected on Thursday. Depending on the time on arrival we might be able to get them out on Friday delivery to you, if not it will be a Monday delivery.

They now have none left until January - this literally cleaned them out of all non 991 controllers :grin:

Kind Regards Amy

I have this DSC module which has been excellent with stock shock absorbers. I've just added Tractive coil overs to go with the DSC module for 997.1 turbo. Will let you know how I get on with both DSC and Tractive together in due course. DSC swear by the tractive kit and I imagine lots of 987/997 with PASM are getting to that age where a suspension refresh is maybe on the cards. All courtesy of 9e :thumbs:

Attachments

• photo_2021_08_17_17_18_38_154.jpg
    photo_2021_08_17_17_18_38_154.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 721
  • img_0760_126.jpg
    img_0760_126.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 721

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members