Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tyre Monitoring Kit

First class product, had it fitted to my 997.2 until recently when I sold the car. New car has TPMS fitted.

Saved me from a rear puncture on the M25 with the early warning, one of the best bits of tech I've ever bought.

If you are interested I have mine for sale it is complete as per the 'advert' used for 18 months so it will require new batteries at some point.

£60 inc. postage. Please PM if you're interested.

I have one of these on my 997 GTS; it's great. Works very well indeed.

The little display fits in the cubby ahead of the gear stick. Let me know if you want any pics

Cheers
Mark

mrgrey said:
First class product, had it fitted to my 997.2 until recently when I sold the car. New car has TPMS fitted.

Saved me from a rear puncture on the M25 with the early warning, one of the best bits of tech I've ever bought.

If you are interested I have mine for sale it is complete as per the 'advert' used for 18 months so it will require new batteries at some point.

£60 inc. postage. Please PM if you're interested.

Yes pics please in car where it fits too :thumb:

Yes - Piccies please?

Some pics. Apologies about the phone flash, it's just getting dark

It's rechargeable and goes to sleep until it detects vibration from shutting the car door when it wakes up. I haven't had to charge it yet and I've had it since Christmas (pressie :) )

The batteries in the senders last quite a time too I think - they only send data to the display every 5 minutes unless they detect a dramatic drop in pressure when they send the change straightaway. Nice system which works well in practice.

You should buy mrgrey's one - that's a good price.

pm sent

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e46m3
Back