Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 gearshifter Knob problem!

Adsum

The leather has started to disintegrate and fall off the gear knob so need to either get in retrimmed (are there people who do such a thing?) get a new replacement (can't find any on Ebay! any suggestions on where to look?) or maybe change it for something else (like a Rennline shift knob from Design 911; anyone done this, what are they like?)
Any suggestions welcomed.... Happy new year to you all :thumbs:

Adsum said:
The leather has started to disintegrate and fall off the gear knob so need to either get in retrimmed (are there people who do such a thing?) get a new replacement (can't find any on Ebay! any suggestions on where to look?) or maybe change it for something else (like a Rennline shift knob from Design 911; anyone done this, what are they like?)

Just had mine done so it matches my retrimmed steering wheel and handbrake.

Royal Steering Wheels - about £35.

feels really nice now and looks great (I had orange stitching)

INWB said:
Adsum said:

Just had mine done so it matches my retrimmed steering wheel and handbrake.

Royal Steering Wheels - about £35.

feels really nice now and looks great (I had orange stitching)

Pics please INWB :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrellS
Back