Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gear knob retrimming

misterw

Trainee
Morning

Anyone got any useful suggestions on where to get a gear knob refurbed and retrimmed, plus maybe the handbrake lever as well?

Looking to change 996s soon and the replacement one is a light graphite leather interior so looking to 'de-grey' it a bit where I can.

Cheers

Speak to Jack at Royal steering wheel's.
Done loads for me and spot on.

The Baron3 said:
Parsley said:
Speak to Jack at Royal steering wheel's.
Done loads for me and spot on.

Another thumbs for Royal, exceptional work.

Yes his work bang on. I'm actually just sat contemplating removing my sun visors door air bag covers, passenger air bag cover, passenger lower dash and binacle to get them done in grey alcantara to match my other stuff. Just waiting to see what bank interest rates do first though :floor:

Op, let me know if you would like me to take a pic of my knob so you can see how it looks.

I've also used JW Autotrim in Bicester and can recommend his work.

misterw said:
Morning

Anyone got any useful suggestions on where to get a gear knob refurbed and retrimmed, plus maybe the handbrake lever as well?

Looking to change 996s soon and the replacement one is a light graphite leather interior so looking to 'de-grey' it a bit where I can.

Cheers

Hawkes Autoworks did mine, handbrake and buckets. Top job and everyone always comments how well they've been done.

@hawkes.autoworks on Instagram

misterw said:
Morning

Cheers

Hawkes Autoworks did mine, handbrake and buckets. Top job and everyone always comments how well they've been done.

@hawkes.autoworks on Instagram

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back