Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What size battery for 997.2 C2S

RoystonVasey

I have finally had enough of replacing the Moll battery every 2 years, and as I have come to the end of OPC warranty coverage, decided to get a better battery.

I see many people speak highly of the Bosch S5 batteries, but also differing advice on which size to go for. Both 096 and 110 are suggested by Eurocarparts.com.

Does anybody have any guidance on which size, or if there are better alternatives I should consider. The car is not used daily and is also not garaged, so I'd rather spend more if it is more resilient.

Thank you in advance.

https://tinyurl.com/42p22srv

I fitted one of these in my car about 5 years ago and it's still going strong. Your old stallion is still going strong in my hands. I've had the car for over 8 years and its been very reliable.

Good to hear from you! Very glad to hear it is still going strong. Have to admit to huge regret for selling it back in 2014. Especially when I consider what I got for it......I bet it's worth more now than I got then!

Anyway - keep enjoying it. It Never let me down.......

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoochyTM
Back