Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Water pump

Scully

Silverstone
Hi all,

The search facility doesn’t seem to me as good as it used to on the old site, or perhaps I’m not using it properly.

Anyhow, I’m thinking of changing the water pump this year, so what’s the current recommendation as to brand?

D911 have a kit from Geba. Never heard of them

Cheers

Dave

I bought one from OPC a couple of years ago, it is definitely a Pierburg. I think they can be found around £100 cheaper than the £250 I paid.

Hi all,

The search facility doesn’t seem to me as good as it used to on the old site, or perhaps I’m not using it properly.

Anyhow, I’m thinking of changing the water pump this year, so what’s the current recommendation as to brand?

D911 have a kit from Geba. Never heard of them

Cheers

Dave
what were you searching for ?

no known issues with the search function

what were you searching for ?

no known issues with the search function
Previously you could specify particular forums in the advanced search. Now it looks like it’s just a generally search. I wanted to search in the 996 forum for water pump posts.

Cheers

Dave

Advanced Search

1709909491358.png

Then Search Threads, where you can search by Forum

1709909232916.png

Attachments

• 1709909155181.png
    1709909155181.png
    12 KB · Views: 0
I fitted the Pierburg one with composite impeller (not metal) from AUTODOC £170

New Threads