Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Time for Some TLC - Upgrade Suggestions

I reckon they could be aftermarket?

"

964 / 993 RS Engine Mount Set Aftermarket​

I have them in my 993 and they transformed the feel for the better, the shifting also improved
For sure they are aftermarket, made by Uro. Doesn't make any difference, they still work great and are about 1 third of the price of the same part from Porsche.

The car is totally original, something I feel is important to retain, however the flip side is that better performing parts can probably be had for less money, so some decisions to be made.
@jonttt can supply rolls of carbonique if you want to liven it up a bit inside (y)
What is a gearbox rebuild these days - £6k :eek: With only 50k under its belt that's unlucky.

@jonttt can supply rolls of carbonique if you want to liven it up a bit inside (y)
What is a gearbox rebuild these days - £6k :eek: With only 50k under its belt that's unlucky.

Clutch was heavy and groaning, so what to do.

Was always up for engine and gearbox out, to sweep up all the other associated items.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back