Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Finally I think its time to let her go to a new owner.

yep :grin:

Attachments

• porsche_used_765_178.jpg
    porsche_used_765_178.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 2,977
Perfect Frank, see how well that would make a pick up truck with a rear crew cab and a long bed with a floor of highly lacquered wood like the deck of one of those 60s Italian speed boats :grin: :grin: :grin:

:floor: :floor: I do like this concept

Attachments

• porsche_panamera_ute_rendering_looks_like_a_racing_slipper_124048_1_178.jpg
    porsche_panamera_ute_rendering_looks_like_a_racing_slipper_124048_1_178.jpg
    550.6 KB · Views: 2,973
Someone is going to get themselves a very well sorted 911 there Phil, assume you are still going to contribute on here? Will miss your input and sense of humour if not!
GLWTS.
BB4S

bakerboy4s said:
Someone is going to get themselves a very well sorted 911 there Phil, assume you are still going to contribute on here? Will miss your input and sense of humour if not!
GLWTS.
BB4S

It was my intention to continue to chat on here as I still love these cars and may end up in another one at some point :thumb:

Got my eye on this little convertible Porsche :floor: :floor:

Attachments

• aetv76534445_1_114.jpg
    aetv76534445_1_114.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,970
The £5k Boxster challenge. Jonttt put me up to it and it's been the shock of the year. Outstanding little things if you want to keep your toe in the water. :thumb:

FZP said:
The £5k Boxster challenge. Jonttt put me up to it and it's been the shock of the year. Outstanding little things if you want to keep your toe in the water. :thumb:

Funny you say that as it was that discussion you guys had that made me think well if kids are now too big for the back of the 997 then 2 seats is all I really need and boxters and cayman came to mind as options to play with , I might not go as far as dropping a 6.2ltr LS3 in one like JimBone has but fun little cars to mess with and as you say if it sits about not being used its only a few grand tied up in garden ornament :grin: :grin: also a few of the guys have been jumping into cheap 944 928 etc and again have fun for a very small cash outlay :grin: so all these things are under consideration :thumb:

I do need to go and sit in one though as you know due to the bacon crisis I am rotund in design so would need to be sure in a Boxter I didnt resemble a watermelon wearing a condom :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

Phil 997 said:
I do need to go and sit in one though as you know due to the bacon crisis I am rotund in design so would need to be sure in a Boxter I didnt resemble a watermelon wearing a condom :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:
Doesn't feel any smaller than the 997 tbh. So more bacon room :thumb:

FZP said:
Phil 997 said:
Doesn't feel any smaller than the 997 tbh. So more bacon room :thumb:

:grin: :grin: Perfect :thumb: :thumb:

Phil, If I can fit in anyone can :grin:

jonttt said:
Phil, If I can fit in anyone can :grin:

:grin: :grin: thanks mate I will have to give it a go , funny owned Porsches for years and never actually sat in a boxter :grin: I have been in Jimbones 6.2ltr Cayman a few times but the "risk to life" focus meant I never actually thought about the size of the car or cabin I was more focussed on whether I would survive the journey :grin: :grin: :grin:

Just so long as you stay in Porsche land!
944 Cab!?

:thumbs:

FZP said:

Phil, dont listen to them, GT4 is the way to go!!! Just make sure you avoid the buckets :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back