Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The wife''s very wide 996

Jamie said:
Julesturbo said:
Jamie said:
I'm with plynchy! I'm by no means what you'd call a purist, but I honestly thought this is going to be terrible and I have to say I'm happy to be so wrong - it looks brilliant! I think the 996 headlights really suit it as well. Great work mate :thumb:

Edit: Ahhhh Julesturbo - just realised who you are...

Glad i didn't disappoint mate, and yes i totally agree the lights i do feel work well :thumb:

I hope that's not a bad thing you realised :lol:

Haha no - I'm an old Dubber mate. I met you in Worthersee years ago. Think you had an RS4 wagon at the time? That's if you're the Jules I'm thinking of

Hey :thumb:
That should answer it for you :lol:

Attachments

• 5c69e24b_3023_4930_bea3_17f22f705c91_134.jpeg
    5c69e24b_3023_4930_bea3_17f22f705c91_134.jpeg
    721.2 KB · Views: 1,902
wellsy said:
I think this looks ace. Top work!

Any plans for the motor? It looks like it should spit flames!

Thank you mate and no plans unfortunately, it will just have to look
And sound fast :lol:

If you saw my misses drive you'd understand why lol :driving:

Appreciate the work that goes into it, the paint job looks good too.

I like that!

Pretty sure I remember seeing this one up for sale last summer, when I was looking for one.

The reg and interior ring a bell. If I remember it was a bit dirty in the photo's in the dealer ad and needed a good clean. I think the same place had a couple of cars with Aero kits, including a red one from memory.

The wide body mod, looked a bit extreme to me at first, but when you see it painted and with those wheels, it just looks "right"! :thumb:

sim996 said:
Appreciate the work that goes into it, the paint job looks good too.

Thanks mate, they are great guys and I've used them for years.
But like most painters they always take longer to book you in than they
Say :lol:

YPVS said:
I like that!

Pretty sure I remember seeing this one up for sale last summer, when I was looking for one.

The reg and interior ring a bell. If I remember it was a bit dirty in the photo's in the dealer ad and needed a good clean. I think the same place had a couple of cars with Aero kits, including a red one from memory.

The wide body mod, looked a bit extreme to me at first, but when you see it painted and with those wheels, it just looks "right"! :thumb:

Thanks mate and yes I bet it's the same one, they had a few in over summer,
They didn't really seem to spend time prepping the cars they were more about quick turnarounds but it seems a great straight car and they were helpful.
I actually asked a mate local to go view it for me to save a wasted journey as I trusted his judgment.
No issues so far lol

GMG said:
...a genuine lamb in Werewolfs clothes !

As long as you also have a werewolf in lambs clothing it's ok :lol:

Looks very nice. When I was looking for a wide body kit I couldn't find any. Are these kits on sale somewhere or was it a one off?

Winny911 said:
Looks very nice. When I was looking for a wide body kit I couldn't find any. Are these kits on sale somewhere or was it a one off?
Thanks mate, yes they are for sale, I think the full kit
Is €4000 and the spoiler €2000
Another one is starting being built in America atm
Milesworksautomotive he's on Instagram
@julesloose is mine if you want to see a few more pics :thumb:

outstanding build Jules

coullstar said:
Its been well executed for sure, I really dont fancy having to clean those wheels. How does it drive now compared to before with the wheels?

Thanks mate, we have given them a quick ceramic coat but Ive told Chelle i'lll
clean the car but the wheels are her job :lol:

Ive only driven it a few miles and on the old wheels so i cant comment just yet

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike 964 speedster
Back