Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The car park look back picture thread...all Pride & Joys

IMG_E7283.png

The FF is easily the best 3 door hatchback I have owned. Great GT car as well. Plenty of boot space and room for 4 adults. Can be driven in a very docile way with the revs under 2k revs all day with decent torque, but seems to shrink around you when getting on with it in sport mode and revs out to 8k. The handling is amazing for such a big car. Auto mode on the gearbox is very good. Power delivery is very linear with superb throttle response. It has the same footprint as a Range Rover, so not good on narrow roads or car parks. Lift is very good. It lifts both ends to help over humpback bridges and the like. PTU is a known weak point, mine was swapped under warranty last year at zero cost to me.

Photos from yesterday.

MC

The FF is easily the best 3 door hatchback I have owned. Great GT car as well. Plenty of boot space and room for 4 adults. Can be driven in a very docile way with the revs under 2k revs all day with decent torque, but seems to shrink around you when getting on with it in sport mode and revs out to 8k. The handling is amazing for such a big car. Auto mode on the gearbox is very good. Power delivery is very linear with superb throttle response. It has the same footprint as a Range Rover, so not good on narrow roads or car parks. Lift is very good. It lifts both ends to help over humpback bridges and the like. PTU is a known weak point, mine was swapped under warranty last year at zero cost to me.

Photos from yesterday.

MC
Nice one, I do like the FF.

Sorry Macs leave me cold, I could not tell you one model from the other unless it had a badge on it.

I'm told they are awesome, and I do appreciate the appeal.

Ok, I took the snap with a proper camera...but I did park them up!

diPFwo8.jpg

IMG_0677.jpegIMG_1047.jpeg

Ok, I took the snap with a proper camera...but I did park them up!

diPFwo8.jpg
One of my best motorsport days ever was being invited by KTM to Silverstone just after they launched the original X-Bow. They had been testing the days before and retained their pros drivers for a customer day, we had the full silverstone circuit (Nissan where also there testing the new GTR) and the handling circuit…….the lunch BBQ did not stay down :oops: ………all the car where road legal and it was surreal driving straight off the circuit onto the local roads with full race kit on ….. great day

Just walking away from my car parked up at the OPC to attend the Porsche 75 Celebrations.
Still one of my best rear end shots. :cool:

1705174808714.jpeg

One of my best motorsport days ever was being invited by KTM to Silverstone just after they launched the original X-Bow. They had been testing the days before and retained their pros drivers for a customer day, we had the full silverstone circuit (Nissan where also there testing the new GTR) and the handling circuit…….the lunch BBQ did not stay down :oops: ………all the car where road legal and it was surreal driving straight off the circuit onto the local roads with full race kit on ….. great day

Wow that must have been pretty exciting. It takes us mortals some time to get used to aero and lean on it in corners "the faster you go, the more grip you have!" whereas your head is saying to you "yeah as if!" :)

The photo above was from the beach side at Zandvoort. Circuit is pretty special too :)

Wow that must have been pretty exciting. It takes us mortals some time to get used to aero and lean on it in corners "the faster you go, the more grip you have!" whereas your head is saying to you "yeah as if!" :)

The photo above was from the beach side at Zandvoort. Circuit is pretty special too :)

Yep, they where easy to spin, great fun on the handling circuit, needed tyre change at lunch......the open cockpit on the main circuit was so reminiscent of single seaters

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back