Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SITE Maintenance UPGRADE Aug 23 HTTPS - Bug Tracker

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
Notice to all

The forum will be offline from 2pm today for at least 8 hours whilst we undertake server maintenance, which is the 1st stage thew long site overdue upgrade process.

Perfect timing whilst the Liverpool game is on :worship: ....unlucky Sponge :floor:

jonttt said:
Perfect timing whilst the Liverpool game is on :worship: ....unlucky Sponge :floor:

the good news is that there is a path to the a proper site upgrade to the latest version of phpbb and being mobile friendly.

update, the forum will be live

however no new post will be able to be added, so that a clean database can be extracted for the upgrade

It took a bit longer to switch the server, dns changes.

1st stage of the upgrade is done.

Next we have a major software upgrade, which includes mobile functionality and a secure ssl site.

Down time will be announced when it occurs, hopefully there aren’t any more unplanned outages.

Please report any site bugs.

Thanks for your patience.

Porsche News said:
It took a bit longer to switch the server, dns changes.

1st stage of the upgrade is done.

Next we have a major software upgrade, which includes mobile functionality and a secure ssl site.

Down time will be announced when it occurs, hopefully there aren’t any more unplanned outages.

Please report any site bugs.

Thanks for your patience.

Sponge is bugging me, can you delete please :grin:

Is it just me or do we have a site infestation of *’!.#/*&£ every other paragraph?

HMG66 said:
Is it just me or do we have a site infestation of *’!.#/*&£ every other paragraph?

can you point me to an example please

911UK said:
HMG66 said:

I’ve noticed it as well including around a quote on my profile signature ie there are several random characters instead of the “

Also i don’t seem to be able to edit my profile, a blank screen hangs ?

in making the site https secure

we are now experiencing a user profile issue

911UK said:
HMG66 said:

Appears to have been affecting posts around 4 or 5 days ago but seems to have disappeared on more recents posts.

jonttt said:
TV8 said:
.......... Anyone who gets an EV because of the benefit in kind values is no different to a corrupt politician in my view.

Really :floor:

So that applies to every company car driver to opted for a diesel car ......using BIK to drive the car market is nothing new :hand:

.... And lets forget the fact that the Taycan actually happens to be an awesome car, probably (alongside RR Vogues) THE best company car I have ever had, and believe me I've had some very nice company cars over the years.......if paying <£100/mth BIK rather than c£1500 makes me corrupt in your eyes then I suggest thats simply sour grapes because you probably don't have that option :roll:

Ps I am by no means an EV evangelist and the current economics of the market and government strategy will not work in the long term, but they will find their place ........but to accuse EV company car drivers of being corrupt is just bizarre ......

Its also affecting my profile signature text ;-)

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike 964 speedster
Back