Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 991 GTS - First ever Porsche, the 'Dreaded Friday car'

Just wanted to give you guys an update.
My solicitors have been dealing with this issue now and Porsche have given me an option of a part refund on my car less Road Tax/GAP Insurance used up (whilst they've had it in there workshop for 2 months!).
Also they aren't willing to refund the paintshield cost at all.

In there letter they state "There has never been a fault with the ACC or its operation"! Even though I have emails clearly stating problems and videos.

What do you guys think?

When you say part refund, do you mean a refund of what you paid for the car, less the cost of road tax/Gap/paintshield?

So they will refund the car cost in full less the "usage of gap Insurance and road tax". I think atleast they should give this back given I had the car for 8 days myself all of which the car was badly faulty.

The Paintshield and legal fees they will not refund any of it.

Yes, I agree with you, the gap and road tax should come back as well, any decent retailer would see that IMO.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back