Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Shocks & springs replacement - OEM or aftermarket coil-o

photek said:
porkchops said:
Reviving this old thread as I am in a similar position for my c4s and have no clue what shock absorber to go for. I am on a tight budget just wondering how your setup turned out at the end? Happy? also like the oem feel but a touch sportier would not hurt. Can't lower and can't go too sporty where we live. Country road are not the best!

I know CenterGravity have been developing a kit with bilstein for the 4wd cars, not sure if it's generally available or pricing....should be lovely as they have developed it :)

I will take a look. My father in law imported a full set of titan suspension from australia/malaysia for his RS6 for a very competitive price. Anyone knows of them? Any experience?

photek said:
I know CenterGravity have been developing a kit with bilstein for the 4wd cars, not sure if it's generally available or pricing....should be lovely as they have developed it :)

Today I drove their 996 c4s with the kit they are testing, it's very very good. Rides really well, firm but compliant and not crashy, exactly what I want for UK A/B roads or an alps trip. It might be a bit soft for trackday hero's. I'm waiting on a call about pricing and availability, they aren't available just yet but shouldn't be long.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoochyTM
Back