Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New to Porsche. Bought myself a 991.1

Paul, a beautiful looking car - health to drive and enjoy for many miles to come. 😀

Congrats that looks stunning with the aero kit. I’m sure the PSE will transform it even more, I bet you can’t wait!

Thanks and yes I can’t wait. It’s a shame the PSE is on back order until March but to be honest I’m shocked how loud the car is with the standard exhaust.

The only issue I have are the tyres which are P Zeros. They have zero grip in the wet but have plenty of life left in them with 5mm all round. I’ve always had MPS 4S on other cars and loved them so think I’ll stick with them.

Nice looking car! Congratulations

The only issue I have are the tyres which are P Zeros. They have zero grip in the wet but have plenty of life left in them with 5mm all round. I’ve always had MPS 4S on other cars and loved them so think I’ll stick with them.
Would agree - Michelin PS4S the way to go.
Excellent grip in the dry, good in the wet. Only downside, possibly a little noisier than the Pirellis.

I've still got P Zero's on mine but like yourself I still have plenty of tread on them. Would be looking at Michelins or Conti's next.

Hi Paul -welcome from an ex GTR owner !
lovely car +1 for ducktail only :)

I've still got P Zero's on mine but like yourself I still have plenty of tread on them. Would be looking at Michelins or Conti's next.
I bit the bullet and ordered them. Went for the N rated. 245/35/20 305/30/20

lovely GTR Paul

Our Black Stage 2009 4.25 600hp with hybrid turbos and our 2015 Stock in grey

Attachments

• nissan-gt-r-3-8-v6-recaro-4wd-2dr-390367176-1.jpg
    nissan-gt-r-3-8-v6-recaro-4wd-2dr-390367176-1.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5782.JPG
    IMG_5782.JPG
    252.5 KB · Views: 2
Thanks. Wow bet your GTR was rapid. My next door neighbour has a 2009 grey GTR and loves it. Its mint!!

Yes Paul rapid until I switched to 991 Turbo S - The engine behind you is the biggest difference for me

Yes I totally agree. Thats what I love about this car you can actually hear the engine and the exhaust. Even the GTR piped sound into the speakers. My aim is to keep the C2S and and buy a 992 C2S or CT

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back