Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New to Porsche. Bought myself a 991.1

I must be in the minority; I love the full aerokit including the mini spoiler atop the ducktail. Indeed, that separates it from non-bespoilered 911s. Very good choice Paulg1979. I almost bought a 991 with the full aerokit too last November but in the end the indie had to return it to the finance company. I now have a ‘normal’ looking 991 instead lol!

I agree with you Maxie, I love the Aerokit and it’s grown on me even more since I’ve owned it. The only thing I might do is have the wheels redone in a brilliant Chrome Silver but still debating it. I’m sure you’ll add an aerokit to yours 😁

Attachments

• IMG_1957.jpeg
    IMG_1957.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Great looking car. Agate gray was on my short list because with black wheels, it’s a great looking package.

I gave it a wash today and when the black wheels are clean it does look aggressive.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back