Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Michelin PS2 V PS4S

Jam911

Albert Park
I am unable to get a set of Michelin PS4S for 16 weeks but I can get a set of Michelin PS2

Should I go for then instead?

Yes Camskill are the ones who said 16 weeks

I have 2 front and 1 rear part worn (about 4-5 mm left) (and 1 rear with a puncture) MPS4S for sale if they're any good to you ...

Thanks very much but I think I am going to stretch the Bridgestone's out for the next 16 weeks and hold out for the PS4S as they get such great reviews.

Need new shoes so have no choice really

Jam911 said:
Thanks very much but I think I am going to stretch the Bridgestone's out for the next 16 weeks and hold out for the PS4S as they get such great reviews.

Need new shoes so have no choice really

Good decision.

Try

Prestige Wheel Centre Ltd
Unit 8 Birmingham Trade Park, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 9PS

Telephone
Call: 0121 377 8866

Email Us
[email protected]

what size do you need?

I have 1000mile old 235/40/19 & 285/35/19 I'm going to be looking at welling on shortly. cant get these sizes to fit my 996 unfortunately

Another view on this as I struggled to find a set of PS4S too, is to look at the new Conti Sport Contact 7. I'm having set fitted to mine in a couple weeks time.

I agree that the PS4S is much better than the PS2 (having had 2 sets now) but if the real independent on road (or track) tests are to be believed, the SC7 is a better tyre in every way. The only area I can imagine the PS4S is better is in longevity, but I don't know that for sure.

But the biggest area for me that swung it was the area of feel, and particularly steering feel. It's an area of weakness on the PS4S that even my Bridgestones bettered on the C4S. So the SC7 should be in another league on this.

:thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ors97
Back