Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold 997 wide body wheels

Status of item for sale, now as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh what a pain. Can I send you a deposit to secure them whilst I figure out the best way of collecting? Might have to do a day trip.

I'll take the BBS wheels if guys in front of me can't follow up. I'd come over to the IoW and collect.

I am assuming PMs aren't working?

Yeh what a pain. Can I send you a deposit to secure them whilst I figure out the best way of collecting? Might have to do a day trip.
Yes sure ..... not sure why I can`t get any pm`s, will try to find out why.

I am assuming PMs aren't working?

Can`t figure out why they are not working .... looking into it. I need to give Rob first shot, if it doesn`t happen for any reason I will get back to you.

Thanks - I’ll 100% have these!

No problem, just let me know when you can get to picking them up ..... I still can`t figure out if my pm`s are working, I have emptied my inbox so you could try a message. If that doesn`t work , when you you have a date we can sort something out.

Thanks! I will rope in my friend from the island to collect if I can’t come down in the very near future.

I have opened a new thread to try and sort out DMing problem…

OK.
I did try to send you a message but it looks like you didn`t get it ?

Deal completed on the BBS. Thanks to Chaser for such great condition wheels, and for helping out with the collection! Great seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back