Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Kent / East Sussex Get together

If we fancy a beer/ruby combo, I know a very good venue just off the M25 (5 mins from junction 4). For any sussex folk its about 10-15 mins from A22 junction 6, for anyone from london, its inside the M25 so there'll be other yardie types about to make them feel at home. Its not in a town or village centre so its a doddle to find and car park is huge. If we're happy with just a beer, thats cool and I'm happy to saunter wherever.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8624

Beer and curry is a must!! Tell me where and I'll be there!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8625

Beer and curry sounds good to me!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8626

What about us oinks up-North?

Suggestions for a meet in the Manchester area?

Could have a game of darts, one or two pints of stout and a meat and potato pie?

Let me know, Martin

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8628

You guys are going to drink then drive your prosches?!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8629

Noony -you're slurring your speech already and you haven't even started drinking!Down here, we can hold our beer!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8630

Any of those dates work for me and beer / curry combo sounds ideal. Just inside the M25 would be good.

(I'll be the one with the blacked out windows, pneumatic suspension and banging drum 'n' bass !)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8631

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by noony on 23 September 2003

You guys are going to drink then drive your prosches?!
Noony,

Firstly, leave our prosches out of this :wink:

and actually, the reason I suggested the food combo was its a lot easier making a pint (or a half?) last a couple of hours with some food along with the good company rather than trying to make a pint last two hours in a pub.

I havent mentioned the mini 'canonball run' to 'Sarfend' afterwards, but that normally requires a lot of drinking before the driving as Essex police are renowned for their leniency and 'Sarfend' is fairly depressing

:twisted:

So whats the choice of date gang?

If Wednesday 8th October suits I'll book it

The place is called

Bengal MangroveLondon Road Halstead Sevenoaks Kent TN14 7DT01959 534688

Its on the A224 between Badgers Mount (oohhh errr Mrs) and Dunton Green

Those coming Via M25

1/Take junction 4 (A21 Bromley)

2/First big roundabout take first exit (A224)

3/Over second roundabout past big pub on right and garden centre on left

4/About 3/4 mile on left hand side.

Coming from london through Bromley on the A21

1/ Follow A21 and signs to M25

2/Last Roundabout take last exit (A224)

follow 3/ above

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8632

PS

Admin, its about 30-40 mins from you as thats the journey time from St Georges Hill Golf club at Weybridge to mine

:wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8633

Book it Danno...I mean Hendo

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8634

Have to take a raincheck, I'm afraid. I'm off on a business trip for a couple of days on 8th.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8642

Next time it should be in West Sussex or Surrey. Hope you have a great time!
P.s Jamie what drum and bass do you like. Quite partial to a bit of hardcore myself.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8643

Olivia

Perhaps if we have the Kent and East Sussex get together in Surrey or West Sussex you could have the Surrey and West Sussex get together in Kent or East Sussex - waddautink? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8646

I think it would be a great idea to organise a national get together in Brum you can have the mother of all curries there!
Mazz nice idea of yours but its a bit out the way for all the other guys, thanks for the thought.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 8649

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdowrick
Back