Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Insurance

Mark Vine

Trainee
The car is due to be finished soon, and back on the road with a jump in CC's to 4 litres, so my Insurance company will need to know about it. But having spent the best part of £25,000 getting to this stage, I am looking for an agreed value Insurance. Can any one put me onto an Insurance company that does this please ?

AIB call them on 02380 268 351

I have agreed value with AIB and very reasonable.

Thanks for the replies i will follow them up.

I always found Footman & James pretty good

You could try Performance Direct. They came up as the cheapest option for me on Go.Compare and naturally the top of the list is usually my default purchase with the value of the car I set. In the document pack they sent me the forms for agreed value and the process so I presume they offer it. Whether or not I'd get it for the same premium?

In a conclusion to this thread, I took the advice of those who replied, and gave AIB a call and got a competitive quote that covered me for agreed value of £40,000, and with agreed modifications of an increase in cc's to 4 litre, and a lightweight steel flywheel.all for just another £300 more than this years renewal. Happy days.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back