Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Found the best wrapper!

barefoot

Monza
I damaged my front bumper and the red wrap I had done 7 years ago had faded and I couldn't match it. I decided to have a new wrap but through experience finding a really good wrapper is not easy. Plenty of places out there but even the original company I used I would not go back to. Someone put me onto a place next to the old TVR factory in Blackpool called Shadow Wraps Ltd. The owner Ben has been a star I could not have found a better place and it's on my doorstep. Unfortunately when the original wrap was removed one side that I knew had been painted at some time pulled the paint off. Ben sent the car to a nearby bodyshop to have the bumper repaired and the bodywork rubbed down.

One of my headlights chipped near the bumper so rather than buy a new headlight that are silly money new I've bought these covers from the USA I've yet to decide if they are staying on.

The quality of Ben's work is second to none but the most important part of any wrap is the preparation and Ben was fastidious. Honestly I have no connection with Ben or the company whatsoever I am just a very happy customer and I just wanted sing his praises. Better still his prices are great!

Last edited:
nicely done

If you're splashing out on a wrap, might as well make a bold statement!

I love yellow but so few cars come in that shade from the factory. Odd, since it's one of the few colours that are actually free when new.

nor completely sure about the wheels

I'd be inclined not to wrap the headlamp edges. It has a touch of Liberace and look far better plain.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back