Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For sale - 2002 3.6 Targa Tiptronic Guards Red

Jimmie Jones

Unfortunately due to a change in circumstances I will be making my car available for sale in the coming weeks
Its a 2002 3.6 Targa Tiptronic Guards Red with after market added steering wheel paddle shift.
Believed to be the only Guards Red Targa in the UK
New MOT in June of this year.
Had a major service 10 months ago by Zuffenhaus costing £900 including oil/filter change, gear box service including flush and new oil, brake fluid change, new plugs and coil packs and belt change and idler pulley. They also checked the underneath and said it was very clean with no defects.
Also had a new Top Gear exhaust fitted 2 months ago.
New Alpine Bluetooth stereo and Alpine speakers in dash and rear.
Seats have been reupholstered in vintage Tartan longside the black leather last Summer.
Seats also have red stitching with red stitching on dash too.
Side sill official Umbrella is present and untouched
Wheels resprayed in BBS Gold.
Wheels are Victor equipment Kronen which retail around the 2k mark and have decent Michelin sport 3 tyres with lots of tread.
New discs and pads on rear also 2 months ago.
Has eibach lowered springs.
Targa roof works perfectly and blind also. The roof runners have been thoroughly maintained and regularly cleaned and car has been garaged in the time I've had it so not subject to the elements and car has only ever been used in the dry.
Mileage currently sits at 121,000 however it had a brand new engine fitted by Porsche OPC in Bristol a few years ago under warranty and new engine has less than 80k on it. I have the paperwork from Porsche Bristol to authenticate this.
The beauty of this is that as its a newer engine it does not have the IMS issue to worry about.
Car has a folder full of service history and a book full of stamps plus lots of other paperwork detailing and parts replaced and work carried out.
Car was purchased from a member of this group in Carlisle in June 2020 who had also looked after it.
Runs like a dream. No creaks or knocks.
Everything electrical works perfectly.
Has added grills in bumper to protect rads.
All spare wheel, tools and bag are complete and untouched.
Current mot has 9.months left with no advisories
The paintwork is good and was subject to a mop and ceramic coat last Summer although does have the usual minor stone chips on nose but nothing drastic.
Private plate T444GGA will stay with car as a Targa plate probably won't be much good to me after.
Comes with 2 keys.
The only minor thing to note is a small area of clear coat has peeled off one headlight. Its around the size of a 50p piece and does not affect the headlight other than in an aesthetic way. Its so minor its hardly noticeable and I was quoted £50 to repolish and replace the clear coat but haven't got round to it.
Located in Halesowen UK just off M5.
Any questions give me a shout and I'll answer as soon as possible.
Looking for £17k.
Not looking for any part exs or swaps.
You are welcome to view the car and documents at a time suitable.
Thanks
Shaun
I can be contacted on 07806 688472 call, WhatsApp or by email [email protected]

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back