Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Flatspot gone!

PolarExpress

Banned
Finally got the PolarExpress back today and gave it a good old fashioned Italian tune up <the shakedown!> :twisted:

Some of you may remember that the camtiming on my engine was found to be slightly out when the engine was stripped and checked over. Since the camtiming was reset, the old flatspot around 5500rpm has gone and the PE now pulls seamlessly like a train!

The new aerokit does wonders too, and I'm seriously chuffed with the overall effect and new wheels. Really thinking of getting the wheels powder-coated black or similar... pics soon (when it's dry!)

:D

Can't wait! The annual Spa pilgrimage is always worth it... best circuit in Europe bar none!

DSC_2568x.jpg

when is it back on the dyno?

you got a long way to beat the non SY GT3 CF :wink:

and remember now insured and ready for all UK tracks :wink:

Speed Freak said:
when is it back on the dyno?

you got a long way to beat the non SY GT3 CF :wink:

and remember now insured and ready for all UK tracks :wink:

Being dyno'd down at the 'Ring on the Manthey 'Ring day.

And I don't have to 'beat' the SY GT3 CF newcomer... it never eclipsed the PolarExpress in the first place... :wink: :twisted:

lol,

ade,
never been on the track same time son :wink:

only ever been on track against you in your Manthay GT3 in my C4S,

even then not much,

you may be surprised very very surprised :wink:

mind you I know you to be a good wheel man, so no shame in playing catch up, though I dont think that is going to happen :lol:

Speed Freak said:
only ever been on track against you in your Manthay GT3 in my C4S,

even then not much,

Actually, no you haven't - we were last on track together when my car was totally standard... and since then... I think the Manthey'd PolarExpress has moved the game on again... :wink:

... importantly, hopefully so the driver! :?

smtk said:
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Transwiki:Epeen

An Epeen, short for Electronic Penis is a metaphor used mainly on web forums such as the IGN to describe a user trying to show off him or herself on the internet. It compares such behavior to bragging about having a large penis. The bigger the epeen the bigger the ego of that said person.

:roll:

LMAO..... that is class (mine's huge by the way... ahem :D )

smtk said:
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Transwiki:Epeen

An Epeen, short for Electronic Penis is a metaphor used mainly on web forums such as the IGN to describe a user trying to show off him or herself on the internet. It compares such behavior to bragging about having a large penis. The bigger the epeen the bigger the ego of that said person.

:roll:

That's very good, never heard it before :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kashmir
Back