Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale F6 TTP registration for sale

Car, parts, accessories, number plates and all sorts for sale.
dph911 said:
jonttt said:
dph911 said:
jonttt said:
Go on i can’t resist, how much is it or is that a rude question on a sale thread :dont know:

Haha, drop me a PM if you want to make an offer. Pretty happy with the alternate variant I have on my car :)

Thats good to know…….you won’t give a price you want for it and your happy with the other reg on your car…..thanks for your contribution to the forum :thumb:

This is a listing for an item for sale. Open to offers. I don’t have a price in mind.

I’ve made a fair bit of contribution to forums don’t worry. Been buying, restoring and sharing knowledge on Porsche’s for many years. Thanks for the welcome.

All the best.

Not worked out that there's a dedicated forum for selling number plates on here though? :?:

youngsyr said:
dph911 said:
jonttt said:
dph911 said:
jonttt said:
Go on i can’t resist, how much is it or is that a rude question on a sale thread :dont know:

Haha, drop me a PM if you want to make an offer. Pretty happy with the alternate variant I have on my car :)

Thats good to know…….you won’t give a price you want for it and your happy with the other reg on your car…..thanks for your contribution to the forum :thumb:

This is a listing for an item for sale. Open to offers. I don’t have a price in mind.

I’ve made a fair bit of contribution to forums don’t worry. Been buying, restoring and sharing knowledge on Porsche’s for many years. Thanks for the welcome.

All the best.

Not worked out that there's a dedicated forum for selling number plates on here though? :?:

I noticed that after I’d posted, not sure it’s possible to move it now though?

dph911 said:

It's been moved to the correct sub-forum.

I've got a Flat 6 Twin Turbo Porsche but I'm not prepared to beat Alex's bid I'm afraid.

Good Luck

I’m interested in this and might beat Alex’s bid (sorry Alex)……does anyone know if my Taycan Turbo is twin or single turbo :?:

jonttt said:
I’m interested in this and might beat Alex’s bid (sorry Alex)……does anyone know if my Taycan Turbo is twin or single turbo :?:

It doesn't matter - the plate works equally well as Taycan Turbo Porsche.

I can't help you with the F6 bit.

T8 said:
dph911 said:

It's been moved to the correct sub-forum.

I've got a Flat 6 Twin Turbo Porsche but I'm not prepared to beat Alex's bid I'm afraid.

Good Luck

Cheers. Me too. It still looks like it’s in the wrong one.

I'll buy it

T8 said:
jonttt said:

It doesn't matter - the plate works equally well as Taycan Turbo Porsche.

I can't help you with the F6 bit.

Only relevance to Taycan that I can see is that F6 is a washing machine fault code. A bit tenuous though.

MC

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

:hand:

The stars are aligning for this plate to be on my car……

Fault 6 Taycan Turbo Porsche, its so obvious now :wack:

Come on guys....lets be fair.

Its obvious the F6 refers to the function key on your laptop - it turns up the volume......so the plate is perfect for anyone running an aftermarket sports exhaust!

If only we new the price :roll:

dph911 said:
........ I’ve made a fair bit of contribution to forums don’t worry. Been buying, restoring and sharing knowledge on Porsche’s for many years.

I noticed that your first post on the PCGB forum was also to advertise this plate.

No asking price on there either. :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpkM3
Back