Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale F6 TTP registration for sale

Car, parts, accessories, number plates and all sorts for sale.

dph911

Ideal plate for any turbo 911 and a bit more subtle than various variants of TURBO or your initials.

Flat 6 Twin Turbo Porsche.

Open to offers. PM me. Currently on a retention certificate.

Last edited by a moderator:
:?:

I'll buy it

dph911 said:
Ideal plate for any turbo 911 and a bit more subtle than various variants of TURBO or your initials.

I have a turbo (well it says so on the badge :)) so was tempted but there is an old adage with reg plates……’if you need to explain what it means…….’ :eek:

Do you have it advertised anywhere else, medical or bookkeeping forums :dont know:

Hence the edit.

jonttt said:
dph911 said:

I have a turbo (appliance) so was tempted but there is an old adage with reg plates……’if you need to explain what it means…….’ :floor:

That’s very true, but it’s obvious when it’s on the car.

:?:

dph911 said:
jonttt said:
dph911 said:

I have a turbo (appliance) so was tempted but there is an old adage with reg plates……’if you need to explain what it means…….’ :floor:

That’s very true, but it’s obvious when it’s on the car.

I’ll take your word for it :roll:

Seriously I’m only trying to talk the price down, its a great plate, probably the best TURBO plate I’ve seen on here, usually its just newbies trying it on. I have a feeling it will be out of my price range so good look with the sale :thumb:

Go on i can’t resist, how much is it or is that a rude question on a sale thread :dont know:

14p+VAT

:thumb:

jonttt said:
Go on i can’t resist, how much is it or is that a rude question on a sale thread :dont know:

Haha, drop me a PM if you want to make an offer. Pretty happy with the alternate variant I have on my car :)

dph911 said:
jonttt said:

Haha, drop me a PM if you want to make an offer. Pretty happy with the alternate variant I have on my car :)

Thats good to know…….you won’t give a price you want for it and your happy with the other reg on your car…..thanks for your contribution to the forum :thumb:

jonttt said:
dph911 said:
jonttt said:

Thats good to know…….you won’t give a price you want for it and your happy with the other reg on your car…..thanks for your contribution to the forum :thumb:

This is a listing for an item for sale. Open to offers. I don’t have a price in mind.

I’ve made a fair bit of contribution to forums don’t worry. Been buying, restoring and sharing knowledge on Porsche’s for many years. Thanks for the welcome.

All the best.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashton911
Back