Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

coil packs

elwyn

hello everybody, can anyone give me a heads up on where to buy coil packs that are good quality for my 996 carrera, there seems to be so many with big difference in price, regards to all :?:

I got Beru x 6 from Autodoc for £154.00 inc VAT and delivery. Worth a look as they have a rolling discount that increases to around 30% if you time your purchase right.

I decided against EBay as I was concerned about knock offs arriving so went with Design911 for £136.95 inc P&P

Shalmaneser said:
Beru are the oe supplier, autodoc your best best but shipping is a bit flaky.

To be fair, Autodoc shipping is fine, just takes 7 days to come from Germany.

½cwt said:
Shalmaneser said:

I also only have good things to say about AutoDoc, I've made a few orders and all have gone well.

Highly recommended!

photek said:
½cwt said:
Shalmaneser said:

I also only have good things to say about AutoDoc, I've made a few orders and all have gone well.

Highly recommended!

Thirded. It can take a while but I've never had a problem. Discounts tend to be biggest on a Monday!

I used Autodoc when I ordered some fresh coil packs recently and it was all fine. I did see suggestions from others here suggesting that people pay the 3 Euro parcel Insurance option which covers safe delivery. There are stories of them being slippery if there are delivery issues.

with AutoDoc I think the discounts are best using the App compared to the web.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike 964 speedster
Back