Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Beware: JR58CAR is a CAT S not a Cheap 997 Gen 2

T8 said:
JonnieD said:
Ironically that car originally posted, is now for sale at Invictus Motors, its up on Pistonheads at £28K!

No mention of its Cat S history either :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's very naughty.

It looks like Invictus are buying up private 911s all over

See this thread too => http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=140407&highlight=invictus

I've altered the title of this thread accordingly.

Well done, swiftly updated!

They do indeed, they're the ones that gazumped someone on here after they'd paid for a PPI.

No mention on their own website either of the Cat S, so its clearly quite deliberate. They also describe it as a C2S in their description, whereas its a C2.

Ad reported for none disclosure of the Cat S status of the vehicle :roll:

JonnieD said:
T8 said:
JonnieD said:
Ironically that car originally posted, is now for sale at Invictus Motors, its up on Pistonheads at £28K!

No mention of its Cat S history either :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's very naughty.

It looks like Invictus are buying up private 911s all over

See this thread too => http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=140407&highlight=invictus

I've altered the title of this thread accordingly.

Well done, swiftly updated!

They do indeed, they're the ones that gazumped someone on here after they'd paid for a PPI.

No mention on their own website either of the Cat S, so its clearly quite deliberate. They also describe it as a C2S in their description, whereas its a C2.

Maybe the S ont he end of C2S is their way of stating it is an S in the advert!

Invictus advert is honest and no lie

I have previously bought from Invictus, they don't have a single bad bone in their body. It's been suggested by a few people that they haven't disclosed the Cat S status which is untrue, if you read the advert it's clearly mentioned. The following is an extract from Invictus advert ' The Insurance company gave it a Category S".

Before we all comment and try to discredit an honest business, we should all take 10 seconds to skim read their advert. As mentioned above, I bought a Porsche 911 from them and they were fantastic. I don't have single bad word about Invictus and their after sales service is absolutely terrific. I could not fault them one bit.

Re: Invictus advert is honest and no lie

Kmark said:
I have previously bought from Invictus, they don't have a single bad bone in their body. It's been suggested by a few people that they haven't disclosed the Cat S status which is untrue, if you read the advert it's clearly mentioned. The following is an extract from Invictus advert ' The Insurance company gave it a Category S".

Before we all comment and try to discredit an honest business, we should all take 10 seconds to skim read their advert. As mentioned above, I bought a Porsche 911 from them and they were fantastic. I don't have single bad word about Invictus and their after sales service is absolutely terrific. I could not fault them one bit.

:hand: I did read their advert....very closely and it definately DID NOt disclose the cat status at the time of my post above :judge: ........obviously added later :wink: ......I wonder why :grin:

Jon - custard test?
(Old pistonheads verification technique that is (from the good old days 😎 )

Re: Invictus advert is honest and no lie

Kmark said:

And if you had read the thread properly you'd have seen that this car had known history here before Invictus bought it. And lo and behold after they advertised it there was no mention of the Cat S status!

The Ad was up for at least a few weeks before they changed it. I spotted it first and others here did also and reported it as misleading. They then changed the Ad to the one you have clearly seen.

You're too late to the party chum! :finger:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VeeRacer
Back