Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

An Ebay one to watch this week?

Will be interesting to see what bidding gets to. Import cars scare me more than Cat cars. This car has had a bit of work so god knows what happened to it before it was imported.

Never ceases to amaze me when people (Dealers included) can't be arsed to wheel it out into the open and take some half-decent pics.

Would look better with 18" Twists! Turbo centre caps?.. :nooo:

Could need a few £K spending so I'd not even do £26000!

I think those are 996 wheels.

Those 'Merkins, all the gear, no idea :nooo:

ebay auctions imo, have been devalued, ever since you cant give neg feedback to a buyer, I have had people win my items and have no intention of buying them, loads of people I know have suffered the same problem. The selling experience has become nervy and unprofessional, due to idiots being allowed to get away with it.

I hope the winning bidder of this car (wont be me) honours the transaction.

:hand: ah yes another one that doesn't accept 'offers' or canvassers :roll:

Exhaust tips look like pre-vario, except it isn't. No AC on a USA car at this time juncture when they'd more or less got it right - unheard of :eek:

New gearknob leather suggests someone has had an over excited fetish or been ham-fisted :dont know: Plus its the wrong colour :oops: Leather looks OK :thumb:

Done its dough at mid-upper third £20ks Advert says 7 (seven) miles so could be a low mileage bargain :grin:

:hand: Dont forget if it's that good the deal will be done by seeing it and buying outside of eBay NOT dropping the winning bid in at the last minute :roll:

Isn't that a C4 gear stick? (and how did I get to a point when I notice that?)

PS - come to think of it, not sure about cabrio, but on a coupe they'd be C4 rear lights...

And aren't those wheels 17" knock offs of 996 GT2 rims? Like the "turbo" script though...

Does the leather look correct, maybe a retrim? Aircon pipes in a weird location. Tough seeking out decent 993's as time goes by.

Leather looks a bit Browny.

Latest bid is £27,200...2 days left.

I'm quite intrigued by this, quite a few bids, mostly Zingari (at the lower end)

I'd say that was a fairly punchy price for Ebay...if it ever comes to anything.

Maybe it's low miles :dont know:

Those wheels are from a 996. Correct wheels and new tyres will cost £1600.

Roof looks a bit faded.

But, as a 993 seller myself, good luck. I hope it gets to £30,000.

I'm sure those wheels are knock offs. The 996 wheel in that design was an 18" and with those sidewalls on a 993 I reckon those are 17s. They definitely look smaller than my twists.

TBF I quite like them on it though, would probably keep them.

Kimbo said:
Won at £30100.

shows what I know.

:hand: Ah yes but was it won :dont know:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdowrick
Back