Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold 996 Turbo RUF Exhaust- SOLD (DTek SOLD)

Status of item for sale, now as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leigh Baker

Just sold my car and put the standard pipe back on so now have one exhaust still for sale.

RUF - Had this on for quite a few years and is essentially a standard system fettled by Alois and his crew. Cats replaced with 200 cell items and silencer box internals modified to their secret formula, with the addition of twin exit tips to each side - with position adjustable polished outer sleeves added on.

Sound wise it makes a wonderful noise, louder than standard but not obnoxiously with zero cabin drone. These cost in the region of 10k euros when they were being produced and a bit cheaper on an exchange basis.

It's in excellent fully working condition and have just had it media blasted clean so presents really nice, with no defects to hide.

All heat shields are in great condition and will be included, along with nearly new hanging straps. Just bolt it on!

£2500 (Find another!)

DESIGNTEK FULL TITANIUM - SOLD

RUF Exhaust

Attachments

• ruf_1_190.jpg
    ruf_1_190.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 784
  • ruf_2_162.jpg
    ruf_2_162.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 784
  • ruf_3_115.jpg
    ruf_3_115.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 784
  • ruf_4_158.jpg
    ruf_4_158.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 784
  • ruf_5_838.jpg
    ruf_5_838.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 784
  • ruf_6_149.jpg
    ruf_6_149.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 784
DesignTek Full Titanium (again picture prior to fitting)

Attachments

• img_5452_528.jpg
    img_5452_528.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,205
Leigh Baker said:
RUF Exhaust (photo pre installation so no heat shields and straps fitted)

Looks like the one I bought and fitted to my GT2. Did you buy it off me via Matt at Fearnsport ?

Slippydiff said:
Looks like the one I bought and fitted to my GT2. Did you buy it off me via Matt at Fearnsport ?

No mate, must be another one out there still!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashton911
Back