Wheel Refurb - any recommendations (E Mids pref)

Noted Amit, but no need, ta.

Another vote for Chris at Exel, particularly if yours are Hollow Spokes as the process and QC is often overlooked by your average wheel refurbisher.

C.

Another vote for Exel Wheels*. I have nothing other than a positive experience, be it customer service or quality of work.
Of course, picking up on the point raised above, yes, it is impossible to please all the customers all of the time.
Some customers have an off day too.

* pedant's note - it's Exel rather than Excel.

It is a fact that no business can satisfy all its customers all of the time. What stands out (positively or negatively) is how a business handles a situation when the satisfaction standard is not met.

The task of wheel refurb is not differentiated. It is the package of service before, during and after the refurb that makes it marketable where my experience drove me to find good alternatives. My posts simply highlight there are good alternatives in service to consider. It's then down to personal choice for the customer.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...