Wanted 997 X97 tequipment gear knob

Phil 997

Le Mans
I know this is a very long shot, but I missed out on a used one recently at a fair price so thought I would see if anyone had one they dont need or want that I could buy. leather colour doesnt matter :thumb: Please PM me if you have got or know of one :grin: :thumb:

Attachments

• 7457764684_00380ee6b7_242.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 2,135
Oooh, have a carbon fibre one on my turbo. Nice!!

kozzi said:
Oooh, have a carbon fibre one on my turbo. Nice!!

only good if you PM me your address and tell me you leave the car unlocked at night :floor: :floor: :floor:

Thefinn said:
didn't RXP want a handbrake it's worth a pm to see if he will half a kit with you

Depends what the kit costs new mate think they are over 1K which wont work as £250/300 ish was where I was at for one :thumb: othewise I will stick with my alcantara knob. :grin:

Thefinn said:
my kit was about £900 but that still puts you at quote a bit more if you go halves. looks like you will have to stick with your furry knob until eBay comes through.

:grin: :grin: my knob feels nice but I ideally want a bigger thicker one and like the look of the X97 :thumb: the other option is to go for the Function first 2" knob extension kit

http://www.function-first.com/products/interior/shifter-riser-kit

you can polish the x97 one :hand:

just keep an eye out and you should get one, when I first started looking there was one on eBay and since then I think I have seen two on rennlist and that's over about 4 months.

Thefinn said:
you can polish the x97 one :hand:

just keep an eye out and you should get one, when I first started looking there was one on eBay and since then I think I have seen two on rennlist and that's over about 4 months.

I will mate, also let me know if you spot one :thumb:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...