Spacers - advice pls

911DG

Spa-Francorchamps
Morning all

Need some advice pls.

Thinking of spacers to make her look a bit meaner. I've been told by a local place with a solid reputation it's £350 for all 4 corners and longer bolts. 15mm at each corner.

Seems a bit steep. How many folk have done it - does it improve the look and does it actually improve hanldeing or is that a bit of an exaggeration? She handles like a dream already so it's really more about the look.

Of course pictures always welcome if anyone's doe it.

Cheers in advance

Dan

Price below for my lowering/spacing works. Lowering springs and geo' set up a must with spacers...

997.1 C2s

Rides mint

£350 seems fair if the alignment is included?

Attachments

• capture_202.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 2,171
Picture from the side, sorry, no picks from front/back, but they fill the arches perfectly. Never put the dampers in sport since. Rides perfect in standard set up

Attachments

• capture1_151.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 2,166
l used TPI spacers ,very very good quality as indicated by krispe further up the thread

http://www.taperpro.co.uk/2012/spacers.htm

I dont know what sizes you need, but will be selling a pr of TPI 12mm with longer bolts that I have spare. if that's the size you need and your interested let me know . :thumb:

Attachments

• img_1811_905.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 2,100
  • img_1813_259.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 2,100
  • img_1814_156.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 2,100
I like that. Subtle. Looks cool.... it's given me ideas. Doh, I'll be eternally skint!

Thanks guys - they do look awesome I have to say. Really fill the rims and give it a stance ! Thanks for the pictures - super helpful - looks mint.

I was 'hoping' they would cost around £150-£200 but it seems the bolts are the most expensive bit.

Oh well - might have to bite the bullet :thumb:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...