***SOLD*** Original Factory 993 Turbo Spoiler + Decklid

Simon W

Barcelona
NOW SOLD

As you may (or may not) know, I have switched my decklid back to standard electric from the turbo spoiler - (I absolutely LOVE the turbo spoiler but need the money more than I need the hoardes of scantily clad women with loose morals that the spoiler attracts). I thought I'd sold the lid but the chap suddenly couldn't come up with the cash so I'm now looking for a lucky buyer!!!

This is a Porsche factory standard turbo spoiler and decklid and is in excelent condition. THIS IS NOT A NASTY REPLICA......

Brand new, I believe the part would be hovering somewhere around the £2k price which is a lot of money. Am I asking £2k? - NOoooo...am I asking £1k? - Not on your nelly.....

Just £750 will get you what can only be described as a piece of performance art - the best looking spoiler Porsche has ever made. Regardless of whether you have a n/b or w/b 993, this is the spoiler to tell the world you've finally arrived.....

Not only does the spoiler look fantastic, but doubles up as picnic table / baby changing table in emergencies making your 993 the ultimate in practical supercars.

Joking aside - check it out. It really is quite beautiful in Zenith Blue.

If you're interested, either PM me or give me a call on 07970 988 729. I'm based in North London / Herts. The spoiler is off the car, wrapped up cosily in bubble wrap and is ready to go.

All the best,
Simon

Re: ***FOR SALE*** Original Factory 993 Turbo Spoiler + Deck

Simon W said:
Not only does the spoiler look fantastic, but doubles up as picnic table / baby changing table in emergencies making your 993 the ultimate in practical supercars.

:lol:

But getting any poop that gets away out of the grilles must be a nightmare :hand:

Good luck with the sale mate, I reckon that's a bit of a bargain for an OE spoiler.

Re: ***FOR SALE*** Original Factory 993 Turbo Spoiler + Deck

That's what toothbrushes are for, right? (Note to any interested parties - poop free sale)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...