It's Back - 3.7 Content *Now With Prelim Results*

Well I've been to Magny Course, Imola and Catalunya since it was built so that alone is nearly 6000 miles!

The Super B has replaced a 680 - generally speaking the Odyssey batteries are fine with infrequent use and have less discharge than a conventional lead acid battery. They were designed as Helicopter/Jet Engine start batteries originally (Powervamp own the Odyssey brand) and not a lot of private aircraft are in daily use. Mine has sat for a week + without a charger at airports and always started fine on my return.

Yep measure in, measure out - at the same temps. I have a pump setup to pull the oil out the dipstick tube so it's fairly repeatable. Realistically you could say it has used naff all

Thanks Pop, that's good to know about the batteries. I'll definitely get one soon.

And yes "naff all" is a fair assumption.
What a great motor you have in there now. I'd love to do the same one day.
Enjoy! :thumb:

bazhart said:
All testing is going well and we hope to be taking orders later in the year.

So you're telling me that when I come around to rebuilding my 145k 3.6 i can end up with 3.9?

you've just made me keep my car, i think

(sorry about thread hijack, looking forward to more details!)

Thread resurrection, PPBB are you able to provide details, info, images etc of how you fitted the Motorsport AOS to your engine?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...