Is it time to get back on the horse?

991.2GTS

Imola
It's been a few weeks since a GT3 tried to kill me, and I think I might be ready to get back on the horse. :bandit:

This has piqued my interest. A good spec and less than 300 miles on the clock. I'm tempted.

Anyone have any experience of dealing with Alexanders?

Now you had a bit of a scare with the other GT3 Graham.......I think you should get someone to go with you and test it first......you know just to make sure it doesn't bite......

Oh... did I mention I was free next Tuesday..... :roll:

Porschekit said:
Now you had a bit of a scare with the other GT3 Graham.......I think you should get someone to go with you and test it first......you know just to make sure it doesn't bite......

Oh... did I mention I was free next Tuesday..... :roll:

I'm far too impulsive to wait until next Tuesday! I think I might head over tomorrow and see what they'll offer me for the GTS in p/x.

I knew I'd be back for another at some point, but maybe not this quickly. I blame the owner who has had it 16 months and only put 230 miles on it. They knew I wouldn't be able to resist.

Although it is manual, but now I've done 1,000 miles in the Up! I should be ok. I'm not exactly heel and toeing it, but I'm not stalling at roundabouts anymore.

What's the back story to the 26 day crayon GT3 :dont know: Is that the one you bought from OPC Leeds as I think you were there doing the deal when I was buying my GT4 :?:

Alexanders have a good rep if the vbloggers on YT are to be believed albeit their cars can be on the expensive side?

ETA: Shiote, I've just read your post on the rear axle steering etc :nooo:

The Alexander's car looks lovely and they seem to be a proper business, can't vouch personally as they're rather high end :wink:

RPM have a nice 991.2, not keen on the red trim on the wheels but maybe it's those rim protectors...
https://rpmtechnik.co.uk/sales/vehicle/991-gt3-2/

Radio Silence from Crayon Graham. Can only mean one thing......crayon Graham remains Crayon.

Sep 6th
991.2GTS said:
I'll probably never buy a used GT car again. The craziness of the GT market gives me absolutely no confidence.

Sep 19th.
991.2GTS said:
this has piqued my interest. A good spec and less than 300 miles on the clock. I'm tempted.

:floor: :floor: :floor:

FZP said:
Radio Silence from Crayon Graham. Can only mean one thing......crayon Graham remains Crayon.

I have a serious problem with impulse control. Luckily I managed to give myself a good talking to this morning, and I'm happy to report I haven't bought another GT3....yet.

RS??? :dont know:

I can't go 991.1, the reg I bought says 9912.

Wilmslow have a nice 991.2 GT3 in Guards Red and manual. :?:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...