Interior Trim Parts

Tycho

Nurburgring
We have just got back from a holiday in Oz & I managed to happen upon a nice Porsche Indie, Motion Automotive. We were trying to find the relocated Avis office in Melbourne when I spotted the familiar front end of a 928 just inside a workshop unit.
Naturally I had to investigate & found three air cooled 911s being fettled. I had a chat with the one of the owners, Louie, and he was having trouble sourcing interior bits for a 911SC they are renovating. I was still a bit jet lagged (hung over?) but the note I have lists top door trims, dash pads & dash trims. Seems like they cannot get them locally & had been thinking about trying the UK.
I promised to ask around once I got home, so any suggestions gratefully accepted.
It was an interesting start to our hols & got more so when one of the customers who was having a coffee took me over to garage opposite to show me what he described as his temporary daily driver. I did not expect to find a 993RS!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...