Front splitter added - photos :)

911DG

Spa-Francorchamps
Evening all

Finally got the Maxton Designs splitter fitted! Really adds an aggressive touch ....

that's enough mods to the look for me !

Not to much I don't think but lowers the front just a touch.

Cheers

Dan

Attachments

• img_3215_124.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 4,477
  • img_3217_129.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 4,477
  • img_3215_111.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 4,477
  • img_3216_977.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 4,477
I like,,,,,,nice modification

Now just dont scuff it LOL !!!

Yep, looks pretty OEM. Thumbs up here.

911DG said:
Evening all

Finally got the Maxton Designs splitter fitted! Really adds an aggressive touch ....

that's enough mods to the look for me !

Not to much I don't think but lowers the front just a touch.

Cheers

Dan
Look's very nice. :thumb:

Very nice and it does make it looka little more aggressive, I was looking at this before I fitted a turbo front bumper :thumbs:

Looks GOOOD! :thumbs:

I've considered this for my 997.1S but not sure what it would look like on a silver car? - also how straight forward a fit they are?

Anyone got a pic of this Splitter on a Silver 997.1?

almost near to silver but Seal grey!!

Attachments

• 20170610_162929_149_176.jpg
    768.4 KB · Views: 4,213
Yeh I love it - the Mrs does !!! :thumb:

The good news is after 2 garages told me, "hmmmmm - quite a big job, bumper off, 2-3 hrs work, bring the car to us and leave it for the day".....
I popped in to a local body shop with it in the back of the car -and they fitted it there and then, in 1 hour

Here's a great pic I found if it - looks awesome on this seal grey 997

Attachments

• img_3249_519.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 4,152
Yeh I love it - the Mrs does NOT !!! :thumb:

The good news is after 2 garages told me, "hmmmmm - quite a big job, bumper off, 2-3 hrs work, bring the car to us and leave it for the day".....
I popped in to a local body shop with it in the back of the car -and they fitted it there and then, in 1 hour

Here's a great pic I found if it - looks awesome on this grey 997

That looks really nice on both the black and seal grey cars :thumbs:

Looks excellent, great job! What an aggressive stance. Love it :thumb:

Cheers :grin: I absolutely Love it. I never like to put much Kit on as I love the lines as they are, but this is such a great and easy mod. :bandit:

Dan

Very nice, how do you find the quality and fitment of the maxton design item?

They seem very reasonably priced compared to others out there.

I took it to 3 fitters and all said 'oh I can see it's well made'. I don't know much about these things but it looks the sh*t and seems to fit very well.

Worth noting 2 bodyshops said it would need the bumper off - but the Last one I popped in to seemed to know Exactky what they were doing and also said 'ah it's a Maxton, nice and easy' - no bumper off, installed in an Hour!

It's low ... scraps slightly in multi story's coming down the ramps - BUT not much and no effect on splitter.

It gets a lot of comments ! :thumbs:

Excellent. I have always thought the front of the 911 is too soft and a splitter addresses that completely.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...