Booster seat 997

rgeorge

Hi! Can anyone help.

I am just buying a 911 56 plate Carrera 2 S and need to know where to get seats for my three children.

I need a seat for a 3 yr old, 7 yr old and a 9 yr old although I think the 9yr old soloution is ok as he is quite tall and may not need a seat. Any ideas please for what to do and where to go.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

For a 997 speak to your Porsche Dealer, as they will have a complete range of seats to fit.

I bought a pair of Graco "High -Life " ?! booster seats from Halfords for £12.99 each and they seem to fit perfectly in a 997.

as suggested on another thread

I spent some time researching this and I'm sure you'll have seen a variety of solutions posted on various forums.

I wanted a rear seat for a slim and averagely tall youngster who will be 3 in mid-march. I expected to pay anything up to £200-ish.

I was unhappy with the fit of those I tried and in the end went to my OPC and wought the "Kid Plus" (Their price list now calls it "Junior Plus", although the box says "Kid") for a surprisingly conservative £164 inc VAT. I got free delivery too!

The good news is that it fits very well (as it should) and that Junior (even at his tender age) fits it too.

hi all,

i recently purchased a mamas and papas protec and it fits the bill perfectly, however its for the younger child up to 3 i think.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...