Another lovely 2S for sale at 911 Virgin !

NIBrown

Nurburgring
This looks to be another lovely well sorted car from 911 Virgin again :thumb:

Attachments

• 993ss_222.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 2,360
Doesn't get much better for a WB NA 993 IMO. Great colour combo, RWD and some great upgrades.
If I was in the market. i'd be all over that. :bandit:

C.

Tom certainly has a nose for great cars. Looks a cracker.
Strong prices still for 2S motors

They're stacking up there and don't look to be shifting like they once were :bandit:

Isn't the Guards Red 993 Sponge's old car that he (briefly) owned for about a week? Not been flipped again surely :dont know: Or has it been going around the dealer carousel circuit :hand:

The Zenith Blue 2S sold in a day with an asking price of 85K, probably the low mileage that helped.

Generally, there still seems to be a shortage of 993's with the dealers and I am sure that it is pure coincidence that 911V have what seems to be the largest number at the moment. :dont know:

The older cars will always appeal to a different market to the new ones, probably the older money buys the older investment cars, where as job insecurity/ability of finance etc could effect the purchase of a new one?!

Meaning that there will more likely be money available for a classic car than a flash newer one? :dont know:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...