And its goodbye from me - Please forgive me Ive bought a BMW

wilpert

Indianapolis
After around 6 years, 4 Porsches and 90 k daily drive miles, Ive decided to go for a "sensible" daily drive and commit the sin of buying a BMW.

I collect it on Friday this week and I confess i dont have the same buzz that i would have had if it had been a Porsche of any kind but I will be picking up a nearly new (ex demo car) witha nice spec and for the first time in my life i will be getting money back.

For anybody who can bear to look, here it is :

http://www.spireautomotive.com/bmw/used-bmw/4-series-coup-3-0td-430d-xdrive-m-sport-kf16mvm

I went for the 430 over the 435 for fuel economy and because i thought it had a good spec, plus i love the colour combo.

Happy Dayz

Good luck you will be back :hand:

Erm...Ok...goodluck, looks like a nice shiny new BMW... I guess :thumb:

On a positive note, the 430 is more powerful than the 420.

:thumb:

I will be back but i'm looking forward to a bit more comfort in my daily drive and the fact that I will be carting the kids some days, as I will be moving a bit further away from my work made my mind up.

My 15 yo is over 6ft so i made sure I got a sunroof too , "think giraffe with head out of the roof"

And there's me feeling guilty for going 996.1 to Boxster 987.2!

Beemer looks like a good deal for the mileage/year. Enjoy.

Right move nice place :thumb:

CFo said:
And there's me feeling guilty for going 996.1 to Boxster 987.2!

Beemer looks like a good deal for the mileage/year. Enjoy.

yeh, it ws a 50k car new, so what ive lost on mine ive gained on the BM

I see you're hooked on that colour combo :hand: Very good spec, only thing missing is possibly Head Up Display :dont know:

Zingari said:
I see you're hooked on that colour combo :hand: Very good spec, only thing missing is possibly Head Up Display :dont know:

i drove one with that on it and it was a big distraction imho.
yes to the colour combo, its the refined gentleman colour combination.

Looks nice. You'll love it. Nice and torquey.

I was even enjoying my torquey van tonight (3 litre turbo diesel). Strange but true!

Nice new gaff dude :thumb:

Plenty of room for a nice double/triple garage when circumstances permit :grin:

You only live once :thumb:

Hate beemers, nice colour though :grin:

No shame in getting a BMW .......I love my 1M

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...