A distant cousin...

When I click the link I get an advert of a car for sale. I'm not on Facebook though so maybe it only works if you're a member. :dont know:

GT2 Clubsport at OPC Pompey :thumb:

Oh I see. I was expecting a headlight argument.

Nice car. Any idea on price? I'd guess £150k.
I could have bought a genuine Clubsport like that in silver when I bought my GT3. The guy wanted £42k. It would be £100k more today and I'm only going back 5 years.

Not far out :grin:
£140k with 35k miles on the clock..

Marky911 said:
I could have bought a genuine Clubsport like that in silver when I bought my GT3. The guy wanted £42k. It would be £100k more today and I'm only going back 5 years.

:eh!: :eh!: :eh!:

WTF! - A £140k GT2 and it starts off OK with 1 of 13 Club Sports and Sports Bucket Seats and then I'm expecting full harness, nomex, no traction control, PCCB, 462 bhp, rear wheel drive, 0-60 in 4 seconds, 0-100 in 8.5 seconds, 196 top end...but no, of course not, people spending £140k really want to know that it has radio preparation, a 3 spoke steering wheel, electrically adjustable mirrors, a 6 speed gearbox, 18" turbo II look wheels (why even mention they look like the turbo wheels when they are wider) and red seat belt guards! :?: :roll:

My thoughts exactly... electrically adjustable mirrors :floor:

Shows they're not being bought to be driven, any more. :x

No sat nav... I'm out.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more...