Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Why's this still for sale then? CDM 944M, 2.7 Carrera 1974

Roro

Sebring
I'm sure I've seen this car for sale for at least a couple of years

Anyone know what's wrong with it?

It's a 2.7 Carrera 1974 LHD

8e9d541f260e4775a925ef703b65fc3a.jpg

There is your answer, the seller is the problem ;-)

I recognise that showroom (aka a multi-storey car park). The ground floor is almost exclusively adorned with super cars near new Ferrari and the like that have a busy life in the local rental market I believe. Their ‘stock’ is immense and on appearance a lot of tasty cars but they don’t sell. There could be a reason for that.

The low miles 360 Spider they have for sale in the ‘indoor showroom’ must be getting for 3yrs unsold.

And there was me thinking it was just a problem with the car 😂 Most of those positive TP reviews look extremely dodgy…

It’s at motorhub

buying a wheelbarrow would be dangerous with their reputation
i would highly recommend contacting Zingari to ask if he has a special Colini stick to use as the usual one might go off the scale

Last edited:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back