Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 997 this week?

daz parker said:
FRZ 911 said:
daz parker said:
This week i bought a full 911 so the buying will start now!

Can't let you away with that fella. :hand: here it comes.......
:useless:

I've not read how to post photos yet

Daz, Photobucket doesnt work any more so I save a pic to my desktop then click on the attach pic in the post find the pic in my desktop then resize it to smaller than 600 pix as there is a size limit on the forum , if it posts with no pic or pic upside down etc its too big I then check it on preview if ok then post . :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
daz parker said:
FRZ 911 said:
daz parker said:
This week i bought a full 911 so the buying will start now!

Can't let you away with that fella. :hand: here it comes.......
:useless:

I've not read how to post photos yet

Daz, Photobucket doesnt work any more so I save a pic to my desktop then click on the attach pic in the post find the pic in my desktop then resize it to smaller than 600 pix as there is a size limit on the forum , if it posts with no pic or pic upside down etc its too big I then check it on preview if ok then post . :thumb:

Yeah unfortunately I do everything from the iPhone now.

daz parker said:
Yeah unfortunately I do everything from the iPhone now.

Screenshots on iPhone are the right size. Simply view the photo you want in full screen mode.. Screen shot it by holding lock button then press the big home button. You can then attach the screenshot version on the forum "choose file" control.

Does not work on iPads as the screenshots on those are too large...

Aha ok so this is my attempt to post a pic from my I phone be interesting to see if it comes out

Attachments

• img_2194_504.jpg
    img_2194_504.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2,788
Oh it worked , yes easy to do from an iphone Daz.

oh yes and these are my new side lights that arrived today so now in the appropriate section :grin: :thumb:

So Daz now there's no excuse mate so :useless: :useless: :useless:

:floor: :floor: :thumb:

Yep - that screenshot method definitely works......so no excuses now :thumb: :floor:

Attachments

• img_2858_375.png
    img_2858_375.png
    151.2 KB · Views: 2,390
Busy week.

A colourful afternoon out at goodwood for some pre winter exercise
A day out at OPC brooklands with some 911uk friends
Full valet
And into storage till March at a pro storage facility.

Attachments

• img_3144_137.jpg
    img_3144_137.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,376
Phil 997 said:

oh yes and these are my new side lights that arrived today so now in the appropriate section :grin: :thumb:

They look very 'gucci' Phil what's they're USP? Can you put up a pic of them fitted and working?

Ok let's try then

Attachments

• img_4624_809.png
    img_4624_809.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,333
  • img_4623_104.png
    img_4623_104.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,333
:thumbs: spot on. Lovely looking car - health to use.

Lovely car.

If you view the original photo full screen (tap picture and orientate for portrait or landscape ) and then do the screen grab you capture the pic without the headings etc. The screen grab will orientate the same as the viewed photo.

G2 said:
Lovely car.

If you view the original photo full screen (tap picture and orientate for portrait or landscape ) and then do the screen grab you capture the pic without the headings etc. The screen grab will orientate the same as the viewed photo.

I tried that but it didn't like the file type then? Or the file size was too big? I assumed maybe the iPhone 6 Plus makes the file big because of the screen size?

daz parker said:
I tried that but it didn't like the file type then? Or the file size was too big? I assumed maybe the iPhone 6 Plus makes the file big because of the screen size?

That makes sense. The attachment limit is 2mb. I use a 7 with a smaller screen.

easternjets said:
Phil 997 said:

They look very 'gucci' Phil what's they're USP? Can you put up a pic of them fitted and working?

:floor: Nick not sure Gucci was what I was going for but it works for me lol , as soon as they are fitted I will post pics mate :thumb:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e46m3
Back