Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

what 993 wheels are these?

Keskin or Veloce 18 inch

Sorry about the dirty 993 ,you dont see many on here :worship: great aftermarket wheel which fit both my 9s

bumping for heat exchanger / heatshield question two posts up. (apologies if I should have just started a new thread with appropriate title).

I actually just called Northway and they confirmed that, yes, it is indeed slight corrosion to the left rear heat exchanger, however that this should not in any way affect how the car drives. It just could be an issue for a future owner if I'm selling. In which case, I'm not concerned as I intend this car to be a keeper!

clinchy993 said:
Keskin or Veloce 18 inch

Sorry about the dirty 993 ,you dont see many on here :worship: great aftermarket wheel which fit both my 9s

I'm looking at a set of these at the moment, what make are yours, keskin or Veloce, and how do they look a couple of years on?

badlands said:
...It just could be an issue for a future owner if I'm selling. In which case, I'm not concerned as I intend this car to be a keeper!

Surely if you are keeping, that will make it an issue for you?

Tobesetc said:
badlands said:
...It just could be an issue for a future owner if I'm selling. In which case, I'm not concerned as I intend this car to be a keeper!

Surely if you are keeping, that will make it an issue for you?

You are replying to a post from Mar 17th 2015.

C.

Oh yeah... I have all alerts turned off but this just popped into my inbox! Gotta love this site ;-)

I've just ordered a set of Veloce RS wheels. Should be here tomorrow. I will be painting the centre part gunmetal grey before I fit them.

I'm worried they will be too small compared to my 19's but I think it'll look good :thumb:

I've got -35mm ride height so it should sit nice on them.

NinjaPower said:
I've just ordered a set of Veloce RS wheels. Should be here tomorrow. I will be painting the centre part gunmetal grey before I fit them.

I'm worried they will be too small compared to my 19's but I think it'll look good :thumb:

I've got -35mm ride height so it should sit nice on them.

Do you mind sharing where you've ordered from and how much? Also what sizes and offsets have you gone For?

oldnbold said:
Do you mind sharing where you've ordered from and how much? Also what sizes and offsets have you gone For?
Think they can be had on eBay brand new for less than 1k.

As for sizes/offsets, they are offered in one fixed configuration only: Front: 8x18 ET52 , Rear: 9.5x18 ET47.

If you want the flexibility to specify any size/offset, you're better off going for the Tramont Cup wheels:
http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=114406
^ then you can specific the ideal size of 8*18 ET52, 10*18 ET65, or more aggressive if you wish...

Note that the Veloce are one piece wheels (apparently the bolts are plastic and stuck on!) whereas the Tramont are true 3-piece split rim items. So it depends what you're looking for. Of course both are Speedline replicas... the real deal.

oldnbold said:
clinchy993 said:
Keskin or Veloce 18 inch

I'm looking at a set of these at the moment, what make are yours, keskin or Veloce, and how do they look a couple of years on?

They were ok but I sold them with the 964 last month

ch3tman said:
oldnbold said:
Think they can be had on eBay brand new for less than 1k.

As for sizes/offsets, they are offered in one fixed configuration only: Front: 8x18 ET52 , Rear: 9.5x18 ET47.

If you want the flexibility to specify any size/offset, you're better off going for the Tramont Cup wheels:
http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=114406
^ then you can specific the ideal size of 8*18 ET52, 10*18 ET65, or more aggressive if you wish...

Note that the Veloce are one piece wheels (apparently the bolts are plastic and stuck on!) whereas the Tramont are true 3-piece split rim items. So it depends what you're looking for. Of course both are Speedline replicas... the real deal.

What he said.

They cost me £1020 inc delivery and only come in one size.

I may consider adding spacers once I've seen how they sit.

My car is quite low and my current wheels are 'stanced out' quite far, and it's quite an eye catching look. If these new 18's sit too far in then I will have to space them out a little.

I have purchased a set of P Zeros for them.

I will keep you updated.

Tramonts are regarded a decent wheel by many Rennlisters.

I've had RH Cups in the past and the quality was better than the Veloce rims I've seen, however Speedlines really are a cut above in quality if you can stretch the budget. Material quality, fit and finish are some of the best I've seen on a road wheel.
I was so impressed with my first set that I bought another set. 8)

C.

I looked at the Keskin KT2 wheels before I bought the Veloce. They look ok in the publicity photos, but when you see a few photos of them actually fitted to 993's they just don't look right.

I can't put my finger on what it is, but they don't look nice to me.

Keskin reps only have 30 or 32 fake fixing bolts on the lip face IIRC, whereas a genuine Speedline Wheel has 40, hence they look a little awkward.

C.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back