Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

'We buy any car' valuations

T8

Super Moderator
I've just had a go with mine - £2,300. :grin:

I tried WBAC a few years back for my 996. Valued at £8k and I sold it for £15k.
I think you are paying for Schofield's salary!

"Motorway" estimates seem a little low initially but last November I used them to sell the wife's XF sportbrake and received £2.5k more than their initial valuation.
In truth, if I had got that price, selling privately, I would have been over the moon.
The reason for using them was that we had bought a new Audi from "Drive the Deal" at 19% discount off list price.

"Carwow" valuations seem on the low side too, but I have never pursued with a sale using them.

They will NOT pay what they value your car at online. Wake up peeps !!

I know several people who got exactly what motorway offered online without any hassle. I have no idea if that is the norm but it certainly happens.

I got paid exactly what WBAC offered.

Motorway is a different setup, where the first figure is just an indication until the dealers start putting in actual offers.

In that case I take it back. Two of my local Wbac guys told me they have to knock the car down from the valuation at your appointment. I experienced it 1st hand with flawless cars....That was pre pandemic however.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back