Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED 996 manual

Yes it was in Cardiff only listed this morning. Finished work early :D
Wish it had been listed would have saved me a wasted 400 mile round trip to see a dog last Saturday.

I expect i,l have to spend up to 2k to get it perfect.
Refurbish the wheels
Paint bumper
Will probably need a new exhaust but that ok just excuse to fit a sports one :D

They are out there you just got to be in the right place at the right time.

Manual C2 hpi clear 2 owners :grin:

Wow again. Well played. That sort of deal is few and far between. You could do the bits to it and flip it for £14k-£15k no problem. Not that you would but you get my point.

Well done. My flabber is gasted. :thumb:

Sports seats and the 18" twists. May very well have code 220 - Limited Slip Diff. If so, brilliant.

I have bought numerous cars where I would scour the adverts every few hours for months on end to get a bargain and have saved thousands. Not sure it has been worthwhile overall in terms of pounds per hour though!!

MC

looks a beauty and under 10k
just the price alone would of had me suspicious :?:
but congrats and hope she gives you lots of smiles per miles

This looks like the car that's just been readvertised on eBay as needing a new gearbox? Might explain the pricing I guess. Nice spec though.

Looks like it is.

Expensive repair needed, looks like Captain Caveman is taking a quick bath on it.

Things are cheap for a reason....they need work that you can't find and the owner knows about and just wants out. Or they are just tired and scheit.

Or you buy the sub 10k car knowing it will cost 3-4k in the next 6 months. Or you are just kidding yourself ;-)

There is a lovely c2 facelift manual in midnight blue, ims done and clutch and looked after for under 15k with sports seats. That is where my money would be going.

Pay cheap pay thrice with Porsche!!

Im not taking a bath on it I new the gearbox was going to need a rebuild before i bought it, But i bought it at the right price :D
and had planed on spending around 5k to get it up to spec.

The reason ive desided to sell it is after wanting one for so long im a bit disappointed in the 996 in general its not not as special a car as i thought it was going to be.

My previous car to this was a 450 Chimera witch made may have been made from a old bath tub and a bit of scaffolding but it put a much bigger smile on my face while driving it.

If the car does not sell i,l just go on with it and have the gearbox and paintwork sorted.
Im not sorry i bought it rather have it sat on my drive than the money in the bank atm.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back